QUICK RELEASE: Spring / Summer Fertiliser
- Accelerates lawn growth and greenness
- 6-week intensive nitrogen feed
- Brings lawns back to life with an instant boost of green
How much do I need?
Simply enter the length and width of the area, to calculate how much you need.
After a harsh winter Quick Release: Spring/Summer will give your lawn the boost it needs to bring it right back to life. Quick Release: Spring/Summer is a fast-acting fertiliser which promotes the immediate healthy growth of grass - providing you with an instantly green lawn. You can apply two applications of this each summer – we recommend one in early April / May, and one in early July.
Please note this fertiliser can scorch your grass blades, so remember to water it off or apply just before the rain is due. Avoid application during very hot periods. We recommend applying on cooler evenings or overcast days. For more information on all things fertiliser, read our Fertiliser FAQs.
• Apply our fertiliser at the recommended rate by hand when wearing a glove or by using a spreader
• Water the fertiliser in until it dissolves
• Keep kids and pets away from the lawn during application and until the granules dissolve
• Remove / water off any footwear you were wearing during the application of the fertiliser to avoid any risk of damage to newly laid patios / stone flag flooring
Not watering your fertiliser in can potentially scorch existing grass or delay the benefits of the fertiliser.If after watering the fertiliser does not disappear and dissolve off the surface, water until you cannot see the granules.
You can use this fertiliser any time you plan to do overseed or sow a new lawn. For a general lawn feed that promotes greeness for a longer period of time or will protect your lawn going into winter, you may wish to consider our Slow Release: Spring / Summer or Slow Release: Autumn / Winter fertilisers.
|Use||March to August|
|Spreading Rate||70g per m2|
|Watering||This fertiliser MUST be watered in - granules should not be visible after application if watered in suffciently.|
• If you are planning to overseed or sow a new lawn from scratch, you can do so once the fertiliser granules have dissolved
For more information on all things fertiliser, read our Fertiliser FAQs.