QUICK RELEASE: Autumn / Winter Fertiliser
- Helps to protect against disease and frost
- 6 weeks of intensive protection for your lawn through winter
- High levels of phosphate and potassium
How much do I need?
Simply enter the length and width of the area, to calculate how much you need.
Our Quick Release: Autumn/Winter fertiliser is a nutrient-filled feed that is high in phosphate and potassium – the two elements your lawn needs to be protected against winter borne diseases such as Red Thread and Fusarium Patch (Snow Mould). This premium protection treatment will see your lawn through winter and prepped and prepared for a healthy summer sward in early spring.
This fertiliser carries minimal risk of scorching your grass blades, however, remember to water it off or apply just before the rain is due. For more information on all things fertiliser, read our Fertiliser FAQs.
• Apply our fertiliser at the recommended rate by hand when wearing a glove or by using a spreader
• Water the fertiliser in until it dissolves
• Keep kids and pets away from the lawn during application and until the granules dissolve
• Remove / water off any footwear you were wearing during the application of the fertiliser to avoid any risk of damage to newly laid patios / stone flag flooring
Not watering your fertiliser in can potentially scorch existing grass or delay the benefits of the fertiliser.If after watering the fertiliser does not disappear and dissolve off the surface, water until you cannot see the granules.
You can apply this fertiliser from August to October. For a feed that will protect your lawn for longer going into winter, you may wish to consider our SLOW RELEASE: Autumn / Winter fertiliser.
|Use||August to October|
|Spreading Rate||70g per m2|
|Watering||This fertiliser MUST be watered in - granules should not be visible after application if watered in sufficiently.|
• If you are planning to overseed or sow a new lawn from scratch, you can do so once the fertiliser granules have dissolved
For more information on all things fertiliser, read our Fertiliser FAQs.
This is a 6 week feed that protects the lawn from winter disease and frost during the colder months. It can be applied every 6 weeks in autumn / winter.
We always recommend a seasonal feed however I would hold off on applying anything now. I would recommend that you wait until the lawn is more established, just another few weeks or so then apply a feed. The Autumn/Winter fertiliser will help harden the new sward protecting it from the colder weather and winter diseases. The OUICK RELEASE: Autumn/Winter Fertiliser will keep the lawn protected for up to six weeks.
Can this be applied every 6 weeks starting now (mid October) through to January/February time?