Our Make it Strong liquid fertiliser is an autumn/winter feed designed to lock in nutrients and block out any unwelcome diseases during the cooler months, helping keep your lawn in top shape over the winter.
This fast-acting and long-lasting liquid lawn feed ensures your grass has the strength to overcome the harsh weather of the cold winter months. Developed to preserve the health and greenness of your lawn, this fertiliser also builds up its resilience to winter-borne diseases.
Make it Strong liquid fertiliser contains nitrogen and a balance of potassium and phosphate to strengthen your lawn over winter. Feeding your lawn with potassium enhances its ability to resist environmental stresses, particularly winter diseases like Red Thread and Fusarium Patch (Snow Mould). Phosphate creates stronger grass blades and helps your lawn to maintain its lush and healthy, and vibrant green appearance. This feed also includes nitrogen which works with potassium and phosphate to ensure your grass remains strong and resilient against whatever winter weather throws its way!
To achieve the best results after using, we recommend you apply this product during the autumn months, from September until the end of October or the start of November, depending on your location in the UK and the temperatures.
This Make it Strong liquid fertiliser is intended to be used on already-established lawns and will feed your grass to prepare it for the coming winter months.
As well as this strengthening lawn feed, we have our Make it Grow liquid lawn fertiliser, which gives your grass a boost of nutrients to enhance its growth. Our Make it Green liquid fertiliser enhances your lawn's greenness and vibrancy and instantly boosts your lawn's health!
- Nitrogen (N) gives your lawn its lush green colouring and enhances its growth for fast establishment
- Phosphate (P) helps build up the grass’s root system and improves its root-to-soil contact
- Potassium (K) strengthens your grass to build immunity and tolerance to grass diseases and drought
- Strengthening winter liquid lawn fertiliser/feed
- Protects against the winter cold/frost and common lawn diseases
- Autumn/winter all-rounder lawn fertiliser
- Nutrient-rich liquid feed to preserve the health of your lawn until spring
- Locks in lawn nutrition until the end of winter
- To use on already-established lawns
Do I need to keep my pets away after feeding my lawn?
Technically, letting your pets back on your grass is fine after applying our liquid fertiliser. However, we recommend keeping pets (and people) off your lawn for 24 hours after using the liquid feed to ensure it feeds your grass evenly and undisturbed.
We recommend applying on cooler evenings or overcast days. For more information on all things fertiliser, read our Fertiliser FAQs.