SLOW RELEASE: Autumn / Winter Fertiliser
- 4-month premium protection
- A steady feed for your lawn throughout winter
- Helps to fight winter disease and frost in one application
COVID-19 ORDER PROCESSING DELIVERY
We have plenty of stock and our courier is still operating, you may notice extended fulfilment times for both express and standard services. Please allow 1-2 extra days.
• Next Day Delivery - We have renamed our Next Day service to Express, allowing extra days for delivery.
• Saturday Delivery - We have removed Saturday deliveries for the time being.
How much do I need?
Simply enter the length and width of the area, to calculate how much you need.
SLOW RELEASE: Autumn / Winter provides your lawn with the ultimate protection from winter disease and frost. High levels of potassium help to harden your grass against extreme cold weather conditions and preserves your lawns appearance until spring / summer. One application offers 4 months coverage during your lawn’s harshest months, resulting in a hardy and healthy sward come the following summer.
This fertiliser carries minimal risk of scorching your grass blades, however, remember to water it off or apply just before the rain is due. For more information on all things fertiliser, read our Fertiliser FAQs.
• Apply our fertiliser at the recommended rate by hand when wearing a glove or by using a spreader
• Water the fertiliser in until it dissolves
• Keep kids and pets away from the lawn during application and until the granules dissolve
• Remove / water off any footwear you were wearing during the application of the fertiliser to avoid any risk of damage to newly laid patios / stone flag flooring
Not watering your fertiliser in can potentially scorch existing grass or delay the benefits of the fertiliser.If after watering the fertiliser does not disappear and dissolve off the surface, water until you cannot see the granules.
You can apply this fertiliser from August to October. For a more instant effect going into winter, you may wish to consider our QUICK RELEASE: Autumn / Winter fertiliser.
|Use||August to October|
|Spreading Rate||35 grams per m2|
|Watering||This fertiliser MUST be watered in - granules should not be visible after application if watered in sufficiently.|
• If you are planning to overseed or sow a new lawn from scratch, you can do so once the fertiliser granules have dissolved
For more information on all things fertiliser, read our Fertiliser FAQs.