SLOW RELEASE: Spring / Summer Fertiliser
- 4-month nitrogen rich feed
- Promotes greeness & growth
- Only one application needed
• Express Delivery - 24-48 hours (normally next day)
• Standard Delivery - 2-3 days
How much do I need?
Simply enter the length and width of the area, to calculate how much you need.
SLOW RELEASE: Spring / Summer is the complete feed solution for summer in one swift application. This fertiliser once dissolved, disperses throughout your soil in stages, providing it with the nitrogen it needs all summer long. Our SLOW RELEASE: Spring / Summer fertiliser strengthens roots of new seedlings to protect them against drought in dry, hot weather. Apply in early spring to see the benefits for the 12 – 16 weeks.
Please note this fertiliser can scorch your grass blades, so remember to water it off or apply just before the rain is due. Avoid application during very hot periods. We recommend applying on cooler evenings or overcast days. For more information on all things fertiliser, read our Fertiliser FAQs.
• Apply our fertiliser at the recommended rate by hand when wearing a glove or by using a spreader
• Water the fertiliser in until it dissolves
• Keep kids and pets away from the lawn during application and until the granules dissolve
• Remove / water off any footwear you were wearing during the application of the fertiliser to avoid any risk of damage to newly laid patios / stone flag flooring
Not watering your fertiliser in can potentially scorch existing grass or delay the benefits of the fertiliser.If after watering the fertiliser does not disappear and dissolve off the surface, water until you cannot see the granules.
You can apply this fertiliser from March – August. If you are looking for instant results from a fast-acting fertiliser over a shorter period of time, you may wish to consider our QUICK RELEASE: Spring / Summer fertiliser.
|Use||March to August|
|Sowing Rate||35 grams per m2|
|Watering||This fertiliser MUST be watered in - granules should not be visible after application if watered in sufficiently.|
• If you are planning to overseed or sow a new lawn from scratch, you can do so once the fertiliser granules have dissolved
For more information on all things fertiliser, read our Fertiliser FAQs.