QUICK RELEASE: Pre - Seed Fertiliser
- Prepares your soil for new seed
- Increases rate of grass establishment
- Strengthens roots of new seedlings
• Express Delivery - 24-48 hours (normally next day)
• Standard Delivery - 2-3 days
How much do I need?
Simply enter the length and width of the area, to calculate how much you need.
QUICK RELEASE: Pre – Seed boosts soil for fast establishment of new lawns and seeded areas, accelerating growth over the course of 6 weeks. QUICK RELEASE: Pre-Seed is a phosphate-rich fertiliser that provides your seedbed with the best foundation for establishing new seedlings. Apply this fertiliser before seeding. Once this fertiliser is watered in it will quickly disperse nutrients throughout the soil. This fertiliser also contains potassium which helps new seedlings fight foliar disease such as pythium diseases.
Please note this fertiliser can scorch your grass blades, so remember to water it off or apply just before the rain is due. Avoid application during very hot periods. We recommend applying on cooler evenings or overcast days. For more information on all things fertiliser, read our Fertiliser FAQs.
• Apply our fertiliser at the recommended rate by hand when wearing a glove or by using a spreader
• Water the fertiliser in until it dissolves
• Keep kids and pets away from the lawn during application and until the granules dissolve
• Remove / water off any footwear you were wearing during the application of the fertiliser to avoid any risk of damage to newly laid patios / stone flag flooring
Not watering your fertiliser in can potentially scorch existing grass or delay the benefits of the fertiliser.If after watering the fertiliser does not disappear and dissolve off the surface, water until you cannot see the granules.
You can apply this fertiliser any time you plan to overseed or sow a new lawn, recommended sowing times are March - September. For a general lawn feed that promotes greeness, you may wish to consider our Slow Release: Spring / Summer or Quick Release: Spring / Summer fertiliser.
|Use||March to September|
|Spreading Rate||70g per m2|
|Watering||This fertiliser MUST be watered in - granules should not be visible after application if watered sufficiently.|
• If you are planning to overseed or sow a new lawn from scratch, you can do so once the fertiliser granules have dissolved
For more information on all things fertiliser, read our Fertiliser FAQs.