Feed, Weed & Mosskiller
- Completes 3 jobs in one application
- Kills moss, controls weeds and makes your lawn instantly green
- Works in three short steps to restore your lawn
COVID-19 ORDER PROCESSING DELIVERY
We have plenty of stock and our courier is still operating, you may notice extended fulfilment times for both express and standard services. Please allow 1-2 extra days.
• Next Day Delivery - We have renamed our Next Day service to Express, allowing extra days for delivery.
• Saturday Delivery - We have removed Saturday deliveries for the time being.
How much do I need?
Simply enter the length and width of the area, to calculate how much you need.
Our Feed, Weed and Moss Killer is the complete fertiliser solution for a tired and weathered lawn that is being held hostage by weeds and moss! This fertiliser acts in three noticeable steps – moss shrinks and dies off and can be easily raked away and weeds quickly disappear by being killed at the root. Existing grass becomes vibrantly and instantly green, revealing areas ready for reseeding. After application, we recommend waiting 2 weeks before planning to seed. This ensures your fertiliser has adequate time to take effect and complete its full process – killing off moss and weeds, and sufficiently feeding your lawn. Patches will appear where moss and weeds have been killed off, these areas will require reseeding. This product should only be used on an established lawn (6 months + old)
Please note this fertiliser can scorch your grass blades, so remember to water it off or apply just before the rain is due. Avoid application during very hot periods. We recommend applying on cooler evenings or overcast days. For more information on all things fertiliser, read our Fertiliser FAQs.
This product will come in a 'Coburns' branded bag. Coburns is our sister amenity seed and fertiliser brand.
• Apply only on an established lawn (6 months + old)
• Apply our fertiliser at the recommended rate by hand when wearing a glove or spreader
• Water the fertiliser in until it dissolves
• Keep kids and pets away from the lawn during application and until the granules dissolve
• Remove / water off any footwear you were wearing during the application of the fertiliser to avoid any risk of damage to newly laid patios / stone flag flooring
Not watering your fertiliser in can potentially scorch existing grass or delay the benefits of the fertiliser. If after watering the fertiliser does not disappear and dissolve off the surface, water until you cannot see the granules.
|Use||March - October|
|Spreading Rate||32 grams per m2|
|Watering||This fertiliser MUST be watered in - granules should not be visible after application if watered in suffciently.|
• Allow the product to work over two weeks before overseeding patches
For more information on all things fertiliser, read our Fertiliser FAQs.