NO FUSS: Easy Feed Bird Food
- Suitable for year round feeding
- No fuss feed that attracts & supports a wide range of UK garden birds
- 100% wheat & filler-free promise
All our bird food mixtures come with our 100% wheat and filler-free promise.
NO FUSS: Easy Feed is an all rounder wild bird feed that has been designed to provide a substantial and well balanced meal to UK garden birds through the four challenging seasons they will face. Our mixtures are filler-free and contain a range of high protein, high fat and high energy ingredients.
This mixture includes ingredients like kibbled maize and a range of sunflower seeds. All chosen for their multiple benefits to garden birds. Kibbled Maize is high in carbohydrates and oil and is enjoyed by many species of wild birds and will provide a substantial feed all year round. The addition of striped sunflower seeds will provide a high energy content. The fat and oil content of these seeds are rapidly metabolised in birds, making them a healthy addition to their diet.
Our NO FUSS: Easy Feed mixture will appeal to a wide range of garden birds including finches, tits, sparrows and robins and is suited to a year round feeding routine. The variety of seeds, nuts and oats will satisfy any garden visitors and make sure that they are well fuelled for their daily activities.
This mix is suitable for all bird food tables, platforms and feeders and can be easily introduced into your current bird feeding routines.
Our NO FUSS: Easy Feed has been designed to cater for a wide range of garden visitors and meets their needs on a year round basis.
- Our NO FUSS: Easy Feed mix is suitable to use with all types of bird feeders, including but not limited to bird tables, seed feeders and bird platforms.
- This mixture is not suitable for seed specific feeders (Niger seed feeder, Peanut seed feeder) as it may not hold the seeds in place correctly and may be difficult for the bird to retrieve the food.
- While there is no correct amount of bird food to leave out for birds, we advise that you monitor the amount that is being taken from your feeders and tables. If bird food is left for too long, untouched, it can begin to mould and dampen, which will deter the birds away, or potentially cause them harm through illness caused by old food.
Although this product doesn’t require aftercare, there are a few things you can do to ensure that you and the birds will get the most out of your bird food.
- Keeping your feeders and tables clean is an essential part of feeding birds. To learn how to correctly clean your bird feeder, read our full guide here.
- Birdfood should be correctly stored once it has been opened to make sure it lasts. We recommend keeping it in a cool, dry place and away from any pets. Read our full guide on 'how to store birdfood'.