FLOURISH: Everyday Nourish Bird Food
- Nutrient rich everyday feed - ideal for spring and summer
- Attracts a wide range of wild garden birds
- 100% wheat & filler-free promise
All our bird food mixtures come with our 100% wheat and filler-free promise.
FLOURISH: Everyday Nourish is a high-quality nutritious bird food that has been designed to provide key nutrients to birds to help them overcome the challenges that the spring/summer months present, although it is still suitable for year-round use.
We have carefully curated our mixtures with a commitment to providing food that is nutritionally beneficial to the birds and doesn’t include wheat and other filler ingredients.
Packed full of seeds, nuts and oats, the FLOURISH: Everyday Nourish mix will provide a well-balanced and nutritious meal for any UK garden bird.
FLOURISH: Everyday Nourish is an all-rounder bird food mixture, created to attract and satisfy a wide range of UK garden birds. The blend of ingredients in our FLOURISH: Everyday Nourish mix make it particularly valuable during the spring/summer months and will help to keep the bird's energy levels high when they are focused on feeding their young offspring. The addition of oystershell in this mixture will help to aid digestion and is a natural source of calcium. This will be hugely beneficial to female birds as they require calcium in their diet to produce eggshells.
This mix is suitable for all bird food tables, platforms and feeders and can be easily introduced into your current bird feeding routines.
Made with ingredients that will provide a fat filled feed that is high in protein, oils and calories to help see birds through the challenges that they will face in the summer months. However it is also beneficial to birds through all four seasons and can be used as a year round feed.
- Our FLOURISH: Everyday Nourish mix is suitable to use with all types of bird feeders, including but not limited to bird tables, seed feeders and bird platforms.
- This mixture is not suitable for seed specific feeders (Niger seed feeder, Peanut seed feeder) as it may not hold the seeds in place correctly and may be difficult for the bird to retrieve the food.
- Whilst there is no correct amount of bird food to leave out for birds, we advise that you monitor the amount that is being taken from your feeders and tables. If bird food is left for too long, untouched, it can begin to mould and dampen, which will deter the birds away, or potentially cause them harm through illness caused by old food.
Although this product doesn’t require aftercare, there are a few things you can do to ensure that you and the birds will get the most out of your bird food.
- Keeping your feeders and tables clean is an essential part of feeding birds. To learn how to correctly clean your bird feeder, read our full guide here.
- Birdfood should be correctly stored once it has been opened to make sure it lasts. We recommend keeping it in a cool, dry place and away from any pets. Read our full guide on 'how to store birdfood'.